- Trip Outline
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS BUSH AND BEACH KENYA SAFARI
Day 1: Nairobi- Sweetwaters
Drive north to Mt. Kenya area to Sweetwater’s Tented Camp which lies on the heart of Sweetwater’s Game reserve. And overlooks a large water hole where animals comes and go.
Day 2: Sweetwaters – Lake Nakuru
Depart after breakfast for the Rift Valley. Stop at Thompson’s falls named after Joseph Thompson who was the first European to walk from Mombasa to Lake Victoria in the early 1880’s. Arrive at Lake Nakuru for lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive. Lake Nakuru is a salt-water lake famous for its pink flamingoes and is also a rhino sanctuary.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru -Maasai Mara
After breakfast depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at a Lodge/Camp. After lunch enjoy an afternoon game drive.
Dinner & overnight at a Lodge/Camp.
Day 4: Maasai Mara
Enjoy both morning and afternoon game drives.
Dinner and overnight at your Lodge/Camp.
Optional Activity: Balloon safari followed by a champagne breakfast and visit to Masai Village.
Day 5 – 8: Diani Beach
Enjoy your final morning waking up surrounded by Kenya’s beautiful wildernesses. An early morning game drive is an added bonus, a last chance to savor the charms of an untamed animal world. Return to the lodge for a filling breakfast before departing to Mombasa.
What is Included
- Arrival and departure airport transfers.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- Meals as specified above.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Mineral Water while on safari.
- Return Airport transfers in Mombasa/Diani
- Local Air fare and Airport taxes
What is Excluded.
- Items of personal nature Eg drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village.