Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+254 743 760145
+254 724 064836
+254 739 880601
This safari takes visitors to visit two wonderful Northern Tanzania national parks, Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. You will spend 1 night at budget lodge, next to Lake Manyara . All the parks are home to several large and small animals including birds and reptiles. Overnight.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
At 1200hrs after OWN early lunch, pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. At 1730hrs leave the park and drive to Manyara for dinner and overnightyou’re your Hotel.
Early morning, pick up from the camp and drive to the park, Lake Manyara National Park for morning game drives. The park is home to tree climbing Lion, Hippo, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo, Giraffe, Baboon, Blue and Vervet monkey, Warthog and more. About 350 species of birds have been recorded. At 1200hrs leave the park for hot lunch and the lodge, at 1430hrs drive back to Arusha for drop off at your home/hotel or Airport for onward flight.
– Pick up and drop off in Arusha
– Park entrance fee at Tarangire and Manyara
– Full board accommodation while on safari
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Transport is a 4×4 Vehicle with a pop up roof for comfortable game viewing
– Drivers allowance and park fees
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Complementary bottle of water daily
– Government taxes
– Extras at the camp i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc
– International flight, Visa and Travel Insurance
– Tips to driver and a cook